Running your private practice has never been easier
Zento’s Advanced Practice Management system for surgeons is specifically designed to help you focus on patient care, without the burden of administrative tasks. Here’s what Zento can do for you
- Enhance your productivity
- Boost the profitability of your practice
- Enable your business to operate at its optimum efficiency.
Zento's team of professional practice managers can expertly handle your
- Medical billing
- Practice administration
- Reception services
- Private practice set-up
- Development and growth
You and your practice are unique. That’s why Zento tailors specific white-labelled solutions for individual requirements. Your brand is front and centre, while Zento supports you in the background.
Zento can organise your clinics and theatre lists, and handle all medical billing and bookings, whilst the hospital staff meets and greets patients when they attend.
On your clinic days, a Zento staff member sets up on the reception desk of your clinic, with their laptop, mobile WiFi device, portable printer/scanner and mobile EFTPOS terminal. Meanwhile, all your clinics and theatre lists are taken care of, as well as medical billing and appointments.
Starting your private practice with the support you need
- Streamlined administrative setup: Provider numbers, bank account, ABN, professional indemnity insurance, online claiming, and private health fund registration.
- Hospital accreditation support: Collating supporting material, submitting accreditations, and organising meetings with hospital representatives.
- Practice management setup: Domain setup, email, phone, fax numbers, and software setup.
- Marketing and growth support: Advice on practice growth, connection with appropriate marketing services, and support in building a referral base through GP campaigns and meetings.
- Dedicated secretarial support: Allocation of a dedicated secretary to oversee practice, ensure roster coverage, and monitor phones and emails five days per week.
- Network opportunities: Regular Zento social events to connect with other doctors, hospital representatives and healthcare professionals.
Discover the Zento process
We organise theatre lists, as well as anaesthetists and surgical assistants when required
We handle your fees and follow up on payments
- Preparing fee estimates
- Confirming out-of-pocket fees (if applicable)
- Pre-authorising patients’ credit cards
- Following up on late payments and rejections from health funds and Medicare
- Managing BPAY and credit card payment facilities
We do the paperwork
- Obtaining Informed Financial Consent
- Providing online patient health questionnaires (if relevant) + follow up
We schedule and run clinics
- Offering remote and in-clinic services
- Responding to email enquiries, answering phones and directing calls
Private billing services for surgeons
At Zento, we offer private billing services that can help you streamline your practice management. Our services include
Billing software recommendation
- We recommend Gentu, a comprehensive online practice management system.
- As Gentu-certified advisors, we can help you make the most of this powerful software.
Full visibility of your accounts
- Our billing system gives you full visibility of your accounts.
- You can track the progress of invoicing and claims.
- You'll receive a monthly report with all payments received that month.
- You'll also receive a report with all expenses we've paid on your behalf.
- This report is ready to submit for BAS reporting, saving you even more time.
We help grow your practice
- We help you market your practice to patients and GPs.
- We send letters to GPs in a timely manner
- We initiate mail outs and other activities to keep you top of mind with your referrers
No lock-in contracts
Are you ready for Zento?
You get paid
Say goodbye to bad debts and the complexity of health funds.
Zento does this all for you.
You get booked
If you’re looking to build your practice, our lists offer extra work as well as a chance to make more professional contacts.
Well, your staff is. We provide excellent customer care whilst you are operating or playing golf. Your receptionist is available five days a week.
You free up time
You are a doctor and that’s what you do best. Zento takes over the hassle of running a private practice.
The Zento calculator
Your fee depends on your monthly income. The Zento calculator can give you an estimate – to help you plan.
This is simple calculator asks for a few details to calculate what your fees might be. The figures are an estimate. The exact amount you pay will depend on your monthly financial situation.