Our ServicesEfficient Practice Management
A wide range of effective and specialist services.
The Zento Group provides modern, efficient practice management services that support medical specialists in growing their private practices. Talk to us if you need any of the following assistance:
- We provide billing services for all our clients.
- Our expert team can ensure prompt payments from all the different payers.
- Most specialists admit to a bad debt rate of more than 8%, and the industry-standard is 3-5%. But ours is less than 0.25%.
A Dedicated Reception
- We provide reception services for all our clients.
- Our reception is fully staffed and provides a dedicated contact point for surgeons and their secretaries.
- Patients can call or walk in to our reception and pay their accounts over the counter, five days a week from 8:30 am until 5:00pm.
- Our reception desk can also take care of all your mailing needs as required.
- About a quarter of our clients see patients in our consulting rooms.
- We offer one hour bookings for our consultation rooms as well as back to back bookings. Most rooms that are suitable for consultations are hired in four hour blocks.
- We provide a variety of practice management services for all our clients.
- Our focus is the management of the human resources required for your practice. We hire, train, supervise, and manage all staff on your behalf. This includes dealing with wages, superannuation, insurance, equipment, and leave requirements so that your practice runs smoothly.
- We prepare and submit any required accreditation paperwork.
- We prepare and submit registration papers to the appropriate health funds.
- As well as organizing your lists, we check to ensure that patients details are correct and that their health insurance is valid.
- Our services include monthly detailed reporting of the growth of your business. This includes an accounting of any outstanding payments and all the information you’ll need for your annual tax return and your regular BAS lodgements.
- We want to help you grow your practice. That’s why we focus on clients who want to improve their already established practice as well as those who are new to private practice.
- We work with our clients to secure specific lists so they can grow their business.
- Using our purpose-built software, we circulate a list notification to our clients that details work opportunities and arrange for our clients to cover those lists.
- As at 31 December, we have more than 330 lists in our system, which will give you access to a wide range of work opportunities.
- Because a list is worth $2,500 on average, we estimate the cumulative value of the work on these lists is around $825,000.
Can’t Find the Service You Need?
We tailor our services for a wide range of specialties.
If you’re not listed above, talk to us about your practice management needs
and how we can help.