Why should I outsource my medical billing and practice management to Zento?
Minimise your costs
- Zento offers lower costs than most of our competitors
- Zento’s fees are a fixed percentage of your revenue
- Outsourcing billing and practice management dramatically reduces costly overheads of a traditional private practice, such as HR.
Discover our competitive fees and transparent pricing structure and try the Zento calculator to estimate our fees.
Reduce errors and enhance compliance
- Enjoy less billing errors and enhanced compliance with our purpose-built tools.
- Our automatic processes reduce the chance of errors and ensure compliance with Medicare and private health fund rules.
Free up your time
From our experience, we have seen how our comprehensive services can free up 10-15 hours per month of your time.
Get paid sooner and reduce bad debt
We process payments within 24 hours of receiving your stickers, an industry-leading turnaround time.
Reduce bad debt
Our pre-authorisation process means you can say goodbye to bad debts. Zento’s bad debt rate over the past 15 years is less than 0.25% compared to the industry average of 3 to 5%.
Regardless of specialty and where you are on your journey, we can help you grow your practice.
From helping anaesthetists get more theatre lists to building referral bases for surgeons, we have the tools and contacts to support you.
You are available
Well, your staff is. We provide excellent customer care whilst you are operating or playing golf. Your dedicated secretary is available five days a week, handling your day-to-day practice tasks. No delays in answering calls or returning voicemails.
We represent YOU
Zento’s model is to be in the background. We have the tools and do everything we can to support and build your brand. Patients will barely even know that Zento is there.
But we will be there, supporting you every step of the way.
You are not locked in
There is no minimum time commitment when you sign up with Zento. We rely on delivering excellent service and helping you grow your practice so that you will be happy to stay with us.
Our flexible, competitive pricing has no lock-in contracts or hidden fees.