Medical practice management services
Zento offers a range of medical practice management services
for anaesthetists, surgeons, physicians and surgical assistants
Medical practice management
At Zento, we offer a range of medical practice management services, designed to fit your specific requirements. Select the specific services that best suit your needs, or opt for the full suite for a complete solution.
Consider us your ally for all the tasks beyond medical care.
Your choice, your way.
From full spectrum support to á la carte options.
- Providing comprehensive billing services for all specialties.
- Ensuring prompt payment collection by an expert team.
- Maintaining an exceptionally low bad debt rate, less than 0.25%.
- Handling payments and Medicare rebates, including issuing financial consent forms.
- Billing Medicare, DVA, and private health funds efficiently.
In-clinic* and virtual reception services
- Scheduling appointments efficiently.
- Managing patient enquiries and support, including handling incoming calls and emails.
- Sending reminder calls and emails to patients.
- Verifying insurance coverage and providing billing support.
- Managing patient records diligently and securely.
- Handling all tasks of reception services.
- Assisting with hospital accreditation submission.
- Supporting health fund registration paperwork.
- Verifying patient details and insurance validity.
- Coordinating theatre lists with doctors and hospitals.
- Sending post-op surveys and following up with patients when needed.
In-clinic* and virtual practice management
- Securely managing patient medical records.
- Setting up practice communication infrastructure, including phone, domain, email, and fax.
- Managing human resources comprehensively, including hiring, training, and staff supervision and rostering.
- Handling wages, superannuation, insurance, equipment, and leave.
- Providing comprehensive monthly business growth reports, including tax and accounting data.
- Specialising in growing both established and new private practices.
- Assisting in securing lists for anaesthetists and surgical assistants.
- Circulating work opportunity lists to doctors using purpose-built software.
- Supporting doctors in marketing and referral activities and connecting them with a trusted network of professional agencies.
- Newly refurbished consultation rooms in McCourt Street Medical Center, conveniently located next to St John Of God Subiaco Hospital and close to hospitals in the area.
- Large, modern reception area for patients with a dedicated receptionist
- Clean, bright consultation rooms with facilities for private patient consultations and examinations.
- Secure undercover parking for doctors and patients.
- Available for one-hour or back-to-back bookings.
- Rooms are typically hired in four-hour blocks.
- Consultation rooms used by about a quarter of our clients in WA.
the service you need?
We tailor our services for a wide range of specialties.
If you’re looking for a specific medical practice management service that is not listed above, please talk to us about your needs and how we can help.