Administration Services for Surgical Assistants
If you want to make your medical practice run more effectively and efficiently, let us help you with advanced practice management services tailored for your specific needs.
Here’s how we can streamline your processes on a daily basis:
- You can find work with our referral service.
- We will provide you with the surgeon’s list and take care of patient notifications.
- We will take care of pricing and billing tasks, including getting pre-authorisations on patients credit cards if they’re not insured.
- After you’ve completed the list, you send us your notes and stickers.
- We prepare your account drafts based on your list and pricing decisions.
- You review and confirm that the drafts are satisfactory.
- We lodge the account electronically and convert pre-authorisations to payments for uninsured patients.
- And then you get paid.
Starting out in private practice
We provide specialized help for surgical assistants who are just starting out in private practice. Some of the set-up and management tasks we can assist with are:
- Applying for a provider number for each location
- Setting up a bank account and apply for an ABN
- Obtaining or updating your professional indemnity insurance
- Setting up your business for online claiming
- Creating a simple but effective system to track your finances
- Registering with all of the health funds
- Collecting supporting material for hospital accreditations
- Submitting hospital accreditations.
As you can tell, the setup process for a private practice can be quite extensive and technical and it’s easy to get things wrong or to miss steps. That’s why our management team is here to help.
How much do our services cost?
Our goal is to partner with you as your practice changes and grows. That’s why we don’t have fixed overheads or a set rate that you have to pay. Instead, our fees are directly linked to your business success. So if you don’t get paid, then we don’t get paid!
We don’t rely on lock-in contracts either and you don’t have to commit yourself to our services for a specified period. We’d rather you use our services as much or as little as you need to.
So if you’re ready to invest in a better way to manage your administration needs, contact us today.