Administration services for GPs
If you’re a GP on the front line of the Australian health system, managing the administrative side of your business is probably taking up between 20-50% of your office hours. This includes an endlessly repeating cycle of paperwork, accounts, HR and billing tasks.
And yet you will never achieve the business success you want if you can’t manage these tasks. That’s why we provide outsourced management systems and services that do all that for you.
What we can do for you
The Zento Group offers advanced practice management services that are designed specifically for GPs. We have a team of expert, experienced staff who can take care of all of your staffing and admin needs so you can dedicate 100% of your time to being a GP.
Our services are flexible depending on our client’s needs, but here are a few that are core to our offering:
- Outsourced practice staff
- Practice management
- List management
- Medicare and Health Fund registrations, hospital accreditations
- Fee estimates and obtaining informed financial consent
- Organisation and management of BPAY and credit card payment facilities
- Making electronic claims to Health Funds
- GST reporting
- Monthly reports to track your billing and prepare your BAS
- Dedicated consultation rooms for your professional use
Cost of our services
Our business is dedicated to becoming your partner and assisting you in any way we can as your practice grows. That’s why there are no fixed overheads and no set rate that you have to pay.
Our services are also inexpensive compared to the costs of managing your own administration tasks:
- $85,000 per annum per staff member.
- $35,000 per annum for a consulting room.
- The cost of insurance for staff members
- The cost of miscellaneous items such as software and other IT equipment, office consumables, furniture, and even magazine subscriptions for the waiting room!
And most of these are fixed costs, so you incur these costs regardless of whether you earn any private practice income!
As your partner, our fees are linked directly to your revenue. Which means we only get paid if you get paid.
We don’t use lock-in contracts either and you don’t have to commit to our services for a specified period. We want you to feel welcome to use our services as much as you want to.
So if you’re ready to invest in a better way to manage your business and get the returns you want, contact us today.